I am a passionate marketing professional with over 10 years of experience under my belt. I excel at content marketing strategy and delivering creative and engaging content for all stages of the inbound marketing funnel. I became interested in SEO in 2014 after launching (another) lifestyle blog and quickly found deep and unadulterated pleasure in combining SEO with content creation for websites.
Fun fact! The first money I earned off content creation? I was in secondary school. I came up with the idea to draw Pokémons to order and colour them in with pencils. Unfortunately, my so-called “friend” set up a competing business and coloured her Pokémon drawings with permanent markers. The quality was much better and she also scaled her production (younger brother). I had to shut down the store after only three commissions.
Apil 2020 – November 2020
Content Marketing & SEO Manager
Impact Hub Vienna, Austria
I joined Impact Hub Vienna to support the in-house marketing team during a period of team restructure, focusing on digital content production and injecting fresh energy into community- and partnership-centred storytelling. During my work with Impact Hub Vienna, I recruited, trained, and managed a team of eight communications volunteers – an enthusiastic and talented bunch of souls, who scaled up content production in-house.
- Sponsored articles:
- 4 Powerful Actions You Can Take Right Now to Help Impact Hub Vienna’s Social Impact Community
- How to Make the Most out of Your Impact Hub Vienna Membership [ 2020 Update ]
- Why Transport Poverty is an Issue of Social Exclusion
- Have a very sustainable Christmas! How to make your Christmas celebrations eco-friendly and ethical in 2019
- Founder Spotlight: Rosa Haltmeyer from Vienna Hobby Lobby
Under Aneta’s lead, Impact Hub Vienna’s communications channels significantly improved in terms of content, performance, as well as alignment with the brand.Lena Gansterer, Partnerships Director
April 2016 – October 2020
Content Marketing Consultant
I provided online content strategy planning & execution, as well as SEO and WordPress website setup services focusing on organic growth and long-term customer relationship building.
Aneta is amazing at strategy, SEO, and design concepts. She walked me through the process of taking my website to the next level, ensuring it gets noticed. She is professional, full of ideas, meets deadlines, and is always available to answer a question. I would highly recommend her to anyone, who is serious about their business and wants to improve their online presence. Thank you, Aneta!Kirsten Donaghey
September 2017 – November 2019
Communications and Marketing Manager
International Solid Waste Association ISWA, Austria
- Developed essential documentation including content plan, co-authored brand guidelines, campaign tracking and reporting files, contract templates, and GDPR annexes;
- Provided communications support to the internal Technical, National Membership and Events departments, as well as the ISWA Managing Director, Board, Working Groups and Task Forces;
- Owned and managed the communications budget including tracking of spend and invoices on a monthly basis, allocating funds, approving expenses, as well as reporting to the Financial Manager on a monthly and annual basis;
- Maintained ISWA channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo and YouTube, ISWA website, Marine Litter Task Force website and the newsletter;
- Key communications contact for external events partners and event promotion on ISWA’s channels;
- Communications support for the EU Projects, which ISWA was part of as a consortium partner: D-NOSES, Ecobulk, Multicycle.
Aneta is an experienced marketing professional and immediately improved the deliverables of her department – from implementing a new email software to increase the quality of internal stakeholder mailings, leading the redesign of ISWA branding documents, rewriting event promotion agreements, taking initiative in developing new content to updating the way in which social media content is produced, designed and finally disseminated. She impressed me with her straightforward approach, readiness to be creative, marketing expertise, as well as her professional attitude in managing projects that required communications with international stakeholders working remotely.Arne Ragossnig, Managing Director
Education & Certificates
Project Management, The Open University Business School
Inbound Marketing, Hubspot Academy
2009 – 2012
BA Advertising and Public Relations, the University of Northampton, UK
My Interests & Other Projects