Here’s a collection of free Adobe Lightroom presents, which I have developed for consistency when editing various series of photographs. Lightroom Presets are just like Instagram filters – you can apply them to all photos to create an uniform look.
You can download this stuff for free (just click on the download button).
How to install Lightroom presets?
- Do not message me.
- Read this guide.
- Download your preset – it will be a lrtemplate type of file, so NAME.lrtemplate
- Open your Adobe Lightroom 4 – 5 – 6 or CC.
- From the menu, choose Edit > Preferences
- A window will pop up. Go to the Presets tab and click the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A folder where Lightroom is saved on your computer will open. Double click on “Lightroom” and then choose “Develop Presets”
- Drop the downloaded preset there or create a folder (for example, “New Presets” and drop it there.
- Restart Lightroom. Your presets are visible in the Develop module under the Preset Section on the left side of your screen. It does make it easier to find your new preset, if you had created a nice little folder for it. Just sayin’.
Adds faded effect and grainy texture together with a peachy/blue tone.