- Competitor analysis
- Strategy planning
- Targeting strategy
- Online advertising
Being online is only about 10% of success.The Internet is like an advertisement board everybody has access to. You need to make your presence strategically impossible to ignore! This means clear online marketing plan, targeting, content marketing, social media marketing, and online advertising. All the things I love the most!
- Social media strategy
- Custom social media plans
- Content planning
- Social media reviews
- Content strategy and planning
- Content review and fixes
- Editorial calendar
- Keyword research and idea generation
Social Media Review
Your social media doesn't bring the expected results? I can diagnose it for you with this comprehensive review package.
- + social media health check
- + aligning social media with your business objectives
- + recommendations based on industry good practices
- + tools recommendations
- + social media plan template
Business Starter Package
A full-treatment for small business owners, who want to establish a solid foundation for their businesses.
- + a complete brand guidelines book with values, targeting, positioning, competitor research and business objectives
- + online marketing strategy and customer journey mapping
- + a detailed plan for up to three social media channels and a content calendar template
- + social media guide with best industry practices
- + website UX and SEO optimisation.
- + workflow advice and tools recommendations
- + unlimited hours of consultations
Monthly Content Pack
Receive a monthly pack of actionable social media and content marketing recommendations.
- + monthly goal setting for your social media and content channels aligned with your business goals
- + content plan template
- + keywords to focus on each month
- + social media post ideas
- + blog topics recommendations
- + content optimisation & recycling tips
Aneta is one of the best online marketing consultants I have worked with – she has a very clear strategy and is efficient in searching for the right solution. I have bought ‘Business Starter Package’ which was extremely helpful in developing business ideas, providing a great overview of the business structure and giving me an opportunity to build a strong foundation. It was an absolute joy to work with her and I would recommend her highly.
Case study - B.lounge Vienna Hair SalonThe salon was taken over by a new management after five years of existence. Just by looking at it, you knew it wasn’t just a regular hair salon. Located in the heart of one of the most expensive districts of Vienna, it smelled of sophistication. Okay, so we had the luxurious vibe and a talented team to match it. What about its online presence? At that point the Facebook page had not been updated for the last two years and, aside from a website which had been treated to the same virtual cold shoulder, there wasn’t anything else. Literally.
Comprehensive social media strategy aligned with b.lounge's core message.
Brand guidelines handbook, ready-to-go content plan and a market research report.
Social media posts and website content in English.
Customer research, marketing personas, a bespoke guide to positioning and messaging.
Social Media Management
Instagram, Facebook business page and Pinterest.
High-res photos, videos, GIFs and graphics created in Photoshop CS6.